Thursday, August 12, 2010

V-Neck Tees

Everyone wears T-shirts, I wear em, you wear em, even my dog has worn em. Ever walked down the street in NYC? I bet you there are more T-shirts there than people. T-shirts are beyond popular, they're a necessity, one most of us cant live without. So, how do you set yourself apart from every other faithful T-shirt wearer? How do you become an island of uniqueness in a T-shirt sea? It's actually quite simple, go V-neck!
I love V-necks, they seem like they are more than a T-shirt, and they give the illusion of higher quality. Now, I believe in the old saying "To each his own" so for me, I don't like the low or "deep" V-necks, but that's just my preference.
Here's Me (Matt)
In the early Spring, with my LRG V-neck, J. Crew cardigan, Levis 511 skinny's, and Nike Dunk High Premium.
V-necks subtle difference adds a level of style that most normal tees just can't match. C'mon!, try it.

2 comments: