Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Mac MIller"




I love mixtures of different types of music. I'd never heard of a white rapper from Pittsburgh, who's Jewish, idolizes Marijuana and sports snap-back caps like they're religious attributes........until Mac Miller came along. A sly and fresh lyricist with urban flare, he's someone who can represent our community. His jazzy instrumentals and fun wordplay make his music enjoyable and awkwardly classy. His previous mix-tape " The High Life " was pretty good, But his new tape entitled " K.I.D.S " ( Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit) is sick. I Love walking and listening to this music....well....I could walk everywhere to these tracks. Check Mac and his crew "most Dope" walking and chillin' in his music video " Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza "; Part 3 in his "Day in the life" series. Enjoy.......................(Christopher Colas)

No comments:

Post a Comment