Friday, July 30, 2010

"The Nike Woodside"

AHHHHHHH.....SUMMMMMERRR!!! A time for sipping lemonade and enjoying the beach festivities as well as becoming as dark as one of the "Guidettes" on MTV's reality hit "Jersey Shore". I hate to break it to you but the beautiful weather does unfortunately come to an end. The rain....the natural music of fall and spring....I have always been a fan of boots and i managed to find a pair of rain boots in my attic chest with the company name " Land Rover". Yea, Yea, Yea, I'm not sure if they are from the car company but, I do know they are waterproof.....extremely waterproof. Well my foot has grown and its time for a new pair. It's ironic im talking about this because of the "Boat Shoe alternatives" post and its correlation to this one. While just web-surfing I came across this visually stunning image of Nike's Rainboot. which is part of the ACG (All Conditions Gear) series..I can't wait to get my hands on these!!! Let's hope they dont become a fad like those fat ugly previous combat Nike Boots... I'm pictured wearing my original "Land Rover" boots, Gingham pattern button up, black skinny heavy-washed jeans and Marc New York Peacoat. The rest is self-explanitory. Enjoy..................(Christopher Colas)

No comments:

Post a Comment