Saturday, October 2, 2010

Uniqlo

Living in New york City now I come across interesting things everyday, but yesterday I stumbled into this vibrant colored store. (Vibrant because of the stacks of sweaters all coordinated as soon as you walk in) The store is located in the US of course (Soho), China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Russia....You get the picture, it's a nation wide store. I might be late on finding out about the store but it was well worth the wait.
The store has a wide variety of clothing there. From corduroys all the way to bubble jackets. Uniqlo is a store for all. Some say it is a step up from American Apparel and Urban Outfitters! H&M doesn't even stand a chance to be compared.
But the store is located at 546 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
So take a visit when you get a chance.

3 comments:

  1. ummm can I get some credit for the introduction??? Uniqlo is the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! ALICIA GERALD INTRODUCED UNIQLO TO ME!!! SHE BROUGHT ME THERE!!!! I WOULDNT HAVE GONE IF IT WASNT FOR HER!!!!
    good??

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont try to play me

    ReplyDelete