Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall styles

Okay, fall is upon us, and school as well. Now September is a great month in terms of weather, you have your hot days and your slightly cooler days, so its okay to go short-sleeve, just be ready when the weather suddenly changes!
For example, I wear a hoodie vest on particularly cool days, or at night when its cooler.
Here I am, with an H&M hoodie vest, Jimmi Hendrix shirt, Levis skinnies, my Green G-Shock, and Nike Airmax 24-7s
But what about when you need a little bit more warmth? Well...how about a jeans jacket? Jeans jackets are coming back in style, and you can find em in many colors, and dont worry about matching them to your jeans, its not aways necessary!


Here I am wearing a white jeans jacket, an LRG V-neck tee, Levi's skinnies, and Supra Skytops. It was a little chilly out today, so I was happy that I dressed warmer than usual.

And when it starts hitting mid fall and winter stars creeping up, dont always go for the thick winter jacket, layer and wear a scarf, believe me, its much more comfortable.
Here's Chris, with a thick cardigan and a scarf, great mid fall attire, to keep you warm and fresh. As the seasons progress, so must your style..........(Matt Farmer)......

No comments:

Post a Comment