Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Clan


Newburgh, New York a place of hoods, death, slum lords and historic views that date back to who knows when. I'm Chris Colas... And dare to be different. Some people hate me and some people love me. The same goes for my clan.

CLAN

(1. A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.
2. A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.
3. A large group of relatives, friends, or associates)

My "clan" is best associated with definition number 3. We're simply just a close group of friends that don't care what anyone thinks of us. Sure I'm fat, but who cares? What's the point in living unless your not true to yourself? We all love fashion and music and this is our blog. Its short, sweet and to the point welcome to " The Backpack Boys".....enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment